One of the biggest changes in the payments industry has been the move towards mobile, with more consumers than ever choosing to make mobile payments. And, as more people buy smartphones and tablets, the demand for mobile is set to increase.
Accepting mobile payments offers many benefits to both the customers and the business owner.
The Power of Accepting Mobile Payments
- Process payments anywhere. Whether you own a service business, need to collect payments at a pop up shop or event, or want to serve customers quicker to offer a better service and keep queues down, mobile payments allow you to do this.
- Let customers thank you for a job well done! With mobile payments, customers have the option of adding a tip directly to your device.
- Keep a keen eye on your business with easy access to sales reports. You can then print them off, or email them to yourself and analyze your sales reports in your own time.
- Access real-time inventory management. With this feature, you won’t waste money on stock you don’t need, or run out of your most essential items.
- Send your customers receipts via email or text message so they can keep track of their spending, and you can keep detailed records for your accounts too.
- Adjust the sales total to include taxes, tipping and any discounts that might apply.
- Get free app updates when they become available so you don’t miss out on the latest features.