- You can accept card not present payments and swipe credit card details for in store or event transactions.
- You accept all the major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, etc. to help boost your sales by offering a wide range of payment options.
- Virtual terminals offer flexibility. They are compatible with computers and tablets/smartphones. You just need an adequate screen resolution/screen size and an Internet connection to be able to use it.
- The data will be secure and can help reduce your PCI DSS compliance obligations as the payment processor will be responsible for storing the data of transactions completed via the virtual terminal. However, you will still have legal responsibilities for any data you might store yourself.
- Access to reports and analytics allow you to see the payments you have coming in. The analytics give you a greater view of your business overall, and they can also help you to make sound decisions about your business based on the data you see.
- Virtual terminals are usually office based, but can be used anywhere with an Internet connection.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-888-337-3789